Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Anakin's New Business Cards, Late Valentines!

 
Anakin's New Business Cards! I think Ani likes them! That is the front and the back of the card. They really are much clearer and easier to read than this pix shows. I still have about 200 left of his Kitten Cards to give out too.
 
 
I thought I had posted this here! Better late than never! .... Happy Valentine's Day! Xoxo! Love, Anakin

2 comments:

  1. Love the business cards! Ani is so cute checking them out!
    And a Happy Valentine's to all of you; it doesn't matter if it's late!! Hope you all had a good one.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meet Anakin! Ani is a two legged cat, born without a pelvis or back legs but that doesn't stop him. He is full of love & life! My family and I rescued Anakin and I am caring for him.
    printing services in cincinnati |
    custom stickers fl Orlando

    ReplyDelete