Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Anakin the helper :)




Busy! Busy! Getting ready for MegaCon (April 10, 11 & 12 in Orlando,Fl) I will be in the Artist Alley Green #15. Also I finished my "King Of Pentacles" (Pharaoh Cat) painting for the 78 Tarot too :) I will have the original painting, canvases, prints and all my other items with this image at MegaCon! Here's Anakin watching me work on some new jewelry :) Tigerpixie Art Studio Fantasy Cat Art by Carrie Hawks http://Tigerpixie.com

2 comments:

  1. Good luck next week at MegaCon, Carrie.
    Ani, you look like the perfect helper, deciding what you are going to do next.
    Hope the Easter Bunny brings you and your fur siblings some great treats!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestest helper ever!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete